1. Jay Crack- Can this man be stopped? Can anyone on the roster stop him from dominating APW? Is there an APW World title in his future. All we know is, he is the number one superstar from February for his stellar performances in and out of the ring.
2. Nattie Roxx - A wildcard in APW. She seems to always just come up short, but just wait. Sooner or later this firecracker is going to catch, and APW is going to be in for a world of hurt.
3. James Hunter - Dropped from the number one stop. But has regained some ground after being named APW's Nationwide Champion at Rebirth. Did he just get off to a slow start. Is the age of the Hunter beginning?
4. The Platinum Edition - The only man who has defeated the APW World Champion, but is not our champion. Does he choke when the pressure is on? All we know is he always delivers one hell of a match to who ever it may be against.
5. Joe Bruiser - Caught fire a few weeks back, but had a poor showing at Rebirth. Is the Fro no mo? Can he climb back up after being stunned by Max Cutter in the Rebrith Main Event?